We would like to receive your application by January 15 so that we can start mailing contracts in March. Staff applications received by January 15 will be considered first, but we will accept staff applications after January 15.
***Please keep in mind that it is better to turn in your staff application early with an idea of when you can work rather than wait until February or March to tell us you are available. Get your application in early to secure your spot!***
Staff application: new and returning staff
- Click here to apply online : this link is for new and returning staff applying to be a counselor, program staff, kitchen staff or medical staff.
Attention Returning Staff: If you applied to work at CJL in 2020, you may already have a staff account. If the application recognizes your email address, activate your new account by clicking the link to reset your password.
- Paper applications are available by request from the camp office: email@example.com
- Please note that Background Checks will be automatically run on all hired staff through CampMinder using information provided within your application. Please contact the office if you have any questions.
When you submit an online application, you will be prompted to create a free CampMinder account. Once you have submitted your application, you will be able to log into your CampMinder account to fill out and submit forms online.
Reference Form: for new applicants
All NEW applicants must provide three references from non-family members. Digital reference forms are available by logging into your CampMinder account. You can also download or print a Reference Form (PDF) to email or give to a reference.
Medical Forms: for hired staff
All HIRED staff are required to submit 2 medical forms before arrival at camp.
- The Health History Form for Employees must be filled out online through CampMinder by the staff member
- The Medical Recommendation Form for Employees must be printed and filled out by the staff-member’s doctor. The form is also available for download from your CampMinder account. The completed and signed form should be uploaded to your CampMinder account or brought with you to camp. This form must be signed by a medical professional within the current year, based on a check-up that occurred within the past 24 months. The medical professional must sign the form attesting that the check-up was done within 24 months and on what date.
If you have any questions about your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call. We look forward to hearing from you!
“Best friendships you will ever make!”